Legal Action and Insolvency
Very often you can make the legal system work for you without taking legal proceedings. Do you issue proceedings or do you use solicitors?
This course will enable you to start debt recovery proceedings in the county court yourself and give you an overview on the different types of insolvency.
Cost: £397.00 plus VAT per delegate, including course notes and attendance certificate.
- Pre-action considerations
- The legal process
- Letter before action
- Preparing your case
- Starting proceedings
- Completing the claim form
- Debtors responses
- Dealing with defended actions
- The court tracking system
- Entering judgment
- Enforcing judgment
- Different types of enforcement
- Deciding what enforcement action to take
- Statutory demands
- Winding up petitions
- The different types of insolvency
- Dealing with individual insolvency
- Dealing with corporate insolvency
- Insolvency practitioners